- This event has passed.
Spring Futures Program (Ages 4-8)
April 19 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Steel United professional coaching staff uses a nationally-developed curriculum to improve the fundamental soccer and motor skills of your child. Steel United Futures is designed for boys & girls ages 4-8 years of age. All of our sessions are designed to improve a player’s technique and confidence in the game within a positive and fun developmental environment.
– Professional Qualified coaching staff
– Structured practice and free play format, no scorekeeping
– Premier turf facilities
– Family and club environment (interaction with high school-aged player volunteers)
– Training emphasis on the fundamental building blocks (ball mastery, passing, receiving, dribbling and 1v1s)
– Improve the fundamentals of motor control using the ABCs of athleticism (Agility, Balance, and Coordination)
– Building each players confidence and self-esteem
– Stepping stone towards competitive club soccer with Steel United
Location: Morristown-Beard School
Dates: April 19- May 31st (6 Weeks)
Click For Program Details & Registration
Registration is on a new platform. You have to create a new account. This is part of the change to Steel United.