FCUSA JUNIOR ACADEMY (Pre K-2nd Grade)
FCUSA’s professional coaching staff uses a nationally-developed curriculum to improve the fundamental soccer and motor skills of your child. All of our sessions are designed to improve a player’s technique and confidence in the game within a positive and fun developmental environment.
• Professional Qualified coaching staff.
• Structured practice & weekly games, 4v4 format no scores.
• Set weekly schedule.
• Premier facilities, play under lights!
• Family and club environment (interaction with older club players and coaching staff)
• Training emphasis on the fundamental building blocks (ball mastery, passing, receiving, dribbling and 1v1s)
• Improve fundamentals of motor control using the ABCs of athleticism (Agility, Balance and Coordination)
• Building each player’s confidence and self-esteem
• Stepping stone towards competitive club soccer with FCUSA New Jersey
• Locations in Morristown, Pottersville and Gladstone
• FREE to all participants – Limited space.