Spring Futures Program (Ages 4-8)
The Steel United professional coaching staff uses a nationally-developed curriculum to improve the fundamental soccer and motor skills of your child.
Steel United Futures (formerly known as the FCUSA Junior Academy) is designed for boys & girls ages 4-8 years of age.
All of our sessions are designed to improve a players technique and confidence in the game within a positive and fun developmental environment.
Location: Morristown Beard School
– Professional Qualified coaching staff
– Structured practice and free play format, no scorekeeping
– Premier turf facilities
– Family and club environment (interaction with high school aged player volunteers)
– Training emphasis on the fundamental building blocks (ball mastery, passing, receiving, dribbling and 1v1s)
– Improve fundamentals of motor control using the ABCs of athleticism (Agility, Balance, and Coordination)
– Building each players confidence and self-esteem
– Stepping stone towards competitive club soccer with Steel United
We are currently transitioning the FCUSA brand to Steel United. All program registrations will take place on our Steel United LeagueApps page.