FCUSA New Jersey club teams play year-round at the premier level. The focus is on the long-term player development and the highest level of coaching is provided to all the players. The club provides an environment that will challenge every player to reach their full potential and an atmosphere that supports the growth and development of every individual player.
The Football Club USA (FCUSA) was formed for the purpose of developing players to their maximum potential both as individuals and within a team framework. Teams within the club are formed on a selective basis utilizing annual tryouts to identify players with the strongest potential to develop within a serious, competitive environment. The goal of each team will be to strive to compete at the highest level of play appropriate for the individuals within the team. The club has a very high standard of commitment, effort and dedication from both players and parents and we constantly strive to ensure these standards are fully acceptable to all participants.
Competitive boys and girls teams U8-U18, plus men and women Summer teams.
- Full-time professional coaching
- EDP League, Tournament & College Showcase exposure, State Cup
- Practice twice a week – Team specific practices
- Total Development Program
- Yearly performance evaluation
- Practice and game facilities for the duration of contract
- Specialist goalkeeping program
- College recruitment education program
- Access to Director of Coaching to address all personal player development issues
- A dedicated website & TeamSnap account for effective communication between players, parents, coaches and administrators
- Administrative, facility, collection of fees, scheduling of practices, games, referees and liability insurance
- Discounted residential academy weeks
If you are a player interested in trying out, fill out a tryout form or email our Director of Coaching, Dominic Rice: firstname.lastname@example.org